View Single Post
  #23   ^
Old Sun, Aug-10-14, 17:32

Plan: EF/Fung IDM/keto
Stats: 375/225.4/175 Female 66.5 inches
BF:
Progress: 75%

My "go to" dinner is a stir-fry, but it varies a lot. I usually have various odds and ends of veggies around - I chop them up in a big mound, and then saute them in coconut oil and butter. Usually I'll toss in a handful of cashews or peanuts or slivered almonds or pecans. Then bits and bobs of some sort of meat, or if lacking meal I'll crack open and toss in a couple eggs and stir-fry them with it. Sprinkle with some tamari sauce. Then I'll either have it with some shredded cheese, or mix in some peanut or almost butter.

It's yummy every time and I never get tired of it. Very filling too, who would ever need rice with it?

But tonight is my last night of vacation, and all the food in the house is used up, so I went out to eat. Lobster roll (didn't eat the bun) and a side garden salad, and then some freshly picked blueberries with whipped cream. I guess the whipped cream had a little sugar though it wasn't very sweet, but heck, it's my last night of vacation - heading back to the real world now after weeks away from home.