#10   ^
Old Mon, Nov-18-13, 17:09
Registered Member

Plan: Just Low Carb ~20
Stats: 120/102/100 Female 5 ft 2
BF:
Progress:
Talking

Oooh. Wheat Belly is actually what first led me to low carb. I injured my knee and I was having bathroom issues and wondered if it was because of my diet. That was when I would eat oatmeal and fruits and try to fill up on fiber practically everyday and wonder why I felt all sick and bloated. Maybe it's a coincidence but once I dropped the oatmeal, my knee stopped aching and the swelling went down and when I started eating more fat my digestion has been way better . I think it's great that you made your own plan because that way you can change it to something that you can do. Lifestyle changes are way better than short-term diet changes that you can't keep.

When I first started, having no sushi and rice seemed foreign to me, especially being Asian but after awhile I don't even miss it. I've never really liked rice because I thought it was just a filler and barely tasted like anything. Anyways, if I don't have rice I could fill up with more foods that I do like . I've never tried cauliflower rice but I heard it's really good. You can even make a mashed potato version And for sushi, have you ever tried sashimi? It's basically sushi without rice. Or you can make your own sushi with seaweed, fish, cauliflower rice, and whatever else you want. I saw a recipe awhile back and it actually looked pretty easy. All the best for you!