#26   ^
Old Tue, Nov-21-17, 10:32

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImAllLike
I don't really believe in looking down on people or judging people. For instance I don't think we should spend any time looking down at people who smoke or do other unhealthy habits. But like smoking and other things that are just bad for your body there is a certain part of me that feels some disdain for obese people who know about ketogenic diets and disregard them and just eat as if carbs aren't negatively effecting their body.

are ya kidding here? you are so judgemental it is horrible and I mean this in a good way. (you need some monster learning here!) How dare someone not learn as you have, taken your steps in life to change, is at that point in life where a change of path in their journey is 'seemed fit' by you and should happen?

sorry can't go here on this post at all.

Do I feel for those out there 'not here yet' of course I do but your first paragraph is just so full of judgement on 'conditions you seem ok with vs. what you are not ok with' ---hey smoke if ya want but don't eat the donut. You say the ciggy is fine but the donut is not......so you made the call as you personally deem perfect on this planet! Tell the ins. companies that a smoker is not judged in their prems. they pay. Can ya change that or is it that it does not matter to you and your opinion to the ins. prem. factors from the company do not put such faith in your opinion? (again you best see some perspective here on this planet)

again sorry but this is just so off base.

obesity is caused by a ton of reasons. One being truly insulin resistance and food along with other troubles (per person and med info etc)

but obesity could be caused by med treatments for med problems, yet you think the 'one you know is healthy' should know better so you judge, yet the one in the store you see very obese and in a mobile buggy cart driving thru the store, will they get judged different manner against those you know first hand and how you judge them? maybe?

nope --you best work on your 'who gets the disdain factor' from you in this lifetime. And don't pretend your opinion on how one lives their life as they chose fit at their path and time on their journey as the 'only perfect' way thru life on 'your timeline' as it has worked for you.