Thread: Zero Carb, wow!
View Single Post
  #70   ^
Old Sun, Jul-10-16, 08:38

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

other than the artic explorers there really is no 'zero carb' studies at all so to me to 'compare' anything to a zc diet is useless. in that we need veterans with years under their belt to be studied and that won't happen any time soon in this age of our food available now.

thing is it comes down to how do you feel and results you achieve.

I am STELLAR on a zero carb all meat menu

there is no study to dispute my results for ME.
there is no study to say otherwise for ME.

it is so personal. but it also takes time. while one jumps into a zc lifestyle from 'junk food heaven' it wasn't me so I can't go there on that. I went from a VERY low carb way of life....about 5-6 total carbs per day to a ZC way of life. So I 'was there' and the leap was short and I adapted so well it was unbelievable.

I guess when it comes to ZC you are 'one that can do perfect' or one that can't even consider doing it ever' and that is fine

Unless under 'extreme' circumstances I won't ever eat a plant again but if I am dying, a salad, yes I will eat LOL
I ain't gonna die from not eating any time soon most times so I can wait til I can get my meats and survive just fine.

while we change eating so much our bodies must detox, have hard times changing and more. it takes time for ANY plan to have effect. You either give it the time or dump off fast, I however gave my VLC alot of time and felt wonderful, but opted into ZC while gave me SO much more!!

but again, my ways will never be everyone's ways LOL