View Single Post
  #8   ^
Old Thu, Dec-15-05, 10:31

Plan: Atkins, Zone
Stats: ---/155/140 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress:

Hi Cleo and All

Once a while I eat organic cereal with soy milk and im good till noon...doesnt seem to bother anything for the weight part...I do watch and combine my food..about 9yrs ago I read (in french) Fit for Life and that's what really got me going and convince on weight controll...it does work cause back then I lost 20 pounds in 3 months and never gain it back either...atkins was way too heavy for me...Fat Flush is fantastic to detox your body and i still take my hot lemon everyday...but atkins was way too much fat and I just couldnt handle all that rich fatty food...I rather eat fresh as possible..i feel so much better too...then I read suzanne somer which is basically montignac but larger portions, the american way...I find that you cant omit all your grains or breads for life, its not normal...yes at first you watch it but then once a while you can have your bread but so long its not everyday...like you got to be logic..if you know your going to have pasta at someone's house or yours, you just dont need to touch the bread...or eat your bread with just carbs and no protien till youve reached your goal in weight...then even if its once a while you mix all together it wont kill you...like ive mentioned once, ive read French women dont get fat...that book couldnt say it better about any diet...you barely see fat people in france cause they eat small portions and walk all the time to get somewhere...they dont use their cars like westerners do...anyhow thats another story...ive read every book on the market so far...this is my opinion only...the best books that made really sence was Fat Flush for dextox, Suzanne Somer for combining food and Montignac is a bit better cause smaller of portions and your allowed wine and chocolate too real chocolate. It's like all real natural good food like mother nature put on this earth for us to eat...nothing out of a box or can! so this is just my opinion...

ciao