View Single Post
  #2191   ^
Old Fri, Jun-22-18, 06:24

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Good Morning!

I've had a whirlwind of a morning. I had to go for routine bloodwork this morning, so crawled out of bed at 6:30 and headed to the hospital lab. After that I went to the ATM and then the grocery store.....all before coffee!! Now I'm home and enjoying that first cuppa. I should go to the gym later....we'll see. I'm tired after the day on the golf course yesterday.

Jaz....no....I don't go to the gym every day. Usually a few times a week is all. I still haven't gotten back into a good routine since my trip to Scotland. I'll get there.

I drive a Honda CRV & love it. It is a 2012....old! I bought it new and have not really had any trouble with it at all. Just the usual tires & brakes etc. It only has 75,000 miles on it, so plan to keep it a long time. I love not having car payments. The back hatch works great to put my golf clubs in and it's nice when traveling for luggage etc. DH has a Honda Ridgeline pick-up truck and he loves it too. Again...we've had no problems with the truck. We're very happy with Honda.

Trig....so glad to see you pop in! Sounds like you're having a great time.

KMom...good to see you here too. I look forward to the time when you can post more often. So nice that you're having good family time....so important.

Nic...hope you enjoyed your much deserved lazy day. How long will DS be at camp? You soon leave for Chicago, right?

Blue...I am in the same boat with you on the WOE. I'm doing ok....just not great. I have too many WTH moments. I only have 3 months until our big cruise and I hope to have a few pounds off by then. You'd think that would be incentive enough to "scare me straight". Be easy on yourself Blue....you have so much emotional stuff going on with getting your house ready to sell. A person can only tackle so much at one time! I think you are doing great with everything.

Time for a bit more coffee and a some breakfast. Have good days!
Sponsored Links