View Single Post
  #18   ^
Old Thu, Apr-18-13, 11:24

Plan: CAD/Gluten-free
Stats: 263/211/125 Female 62 inches (5'2")
BF:
Progress: 38%

Thank you Yarra!!

Well it's been a bit but last week I ended up having to leave town for a family situation so there honestly was no working out. I am now down to 219.2 lbs- which is a total loss so far in my journey of 44.6 lbs!!

On Monday I didn't work out. Tuesday I worked out with Cam and we did circuits. It was tough after a week of no workouts. I also did a mile on the elliptical as fast as I could (still not very fast lol)

Wednesday I did 45 minutes of Zumba.

Thursday (today) I worked out with Cam and did sets of walkouts and stairs- so 10 walkouts, 10 sets of stairs, then 9,8 etc all the way down to 0.

I wish I had a better connection with Cam. I know he's good at what he does and a lot of people get results with him but I wish he was a bit more warm and fuzzy I guess. Maybe personal trainers aren't aupposed to connect with their clients but I feel I really try to have conversation with him and he could take it or leave it sometimes. Who knows, I'm sure it doesn't matter but anyway...

I want to be 213.8 by the end of the month. I'm ready to push this to the next level. I want to be in Onederland by my birthday at the end of June. That will be a huge milestone for me to hit!!!!

If I can make that goal I am getting a new hairdo and a pedicure. I'm pretty confident at this point as my losses this month have been slower but I know I have to put in the effort. That's what it's all about!!

Gonna go drink lots of water today!!! I had a good workout so I am proud of myself