#8   ^
Old Fri, Mar-20-09, 10:39

Plan: CALP since 2.16.09
Stats: 322/309/168 Female 5'8"
BF:
Progress: 8%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aria07
It's true that there's not much marketing, but on the other hand, that means less CALP-inspired expensive junk food! (No CALP breakfast bars, shakes, candy etc.) One thing I like about the diet is its simplicity - no special foods needed, just read the book & go.

Aria, this is exactly right! Because of the RM, there is no need for any of these junk foods. Why have soy flour cake with artificial sweetener (and who knows what else in it) if I can have some of the real thing with my RM? The way they stuff those imitation foods with chemicals, they cannot be any better than the corresponding real food.

Eno, I wish we could get Oprah back on CALP , then the CALP board will be hopping with people In 1999 Oprah said she would give CAD (at the time) 2 weeks. I wonder if she really did and what happened. I bet her low-fat buddy Bob Greene dissuaded her. I wish she had continued on it - if she had followed it properly, she would probably still be svelte today. And she would have influenced many people into a healthier lifestyle. It's Bob Greene I'm telling you ... She made him rich and he couldn't help her lose weight permanently.