View Single Post
  #45   ^
Old Tue, Apr-20-04, 05:58

Plan: atkins
Stats: 210/210/125 Female 5'3
BF:
Progress: 0%

hi all, thanks for the responses and support. frecklfluf, i tried to pm you twice and it kept saying my text was to long, i erased half of what i wrote to you and it was still saying that. anyway, i want to thank you for your concern and support. i really appreciate it. it must me hard to support someone like me when all i do is keep quitting.

i have to stop thinking of lowcarbing as bacon eggs cheese and chicken, that is what i do. then i dont eat any salads or veggies, i just never ate them before, which is why i am overweight(well some of the reason) so i didnt want to start eating them now. but i know we have to eat healthy on cad and i wasnt doing that which i guess caused me to not feel well. i need to go to the recipe section and get different healthy things to eat. i picked cad cause i didnt want to have to think about food, all day, just three meals a day, two protien and veggies one i could enjoy what i really wanted and no snacks in between. i know i will never know if this will work if i keep quitting. i tried to do ww pts yesterday and i hated having to write little pt down. i did excercise for a 1/2 yesterday, a walk with my daughter. so i guess i will try again. i will totally understand if no one response to me cause you never know if i will just up and quit again. i really dont want to . i just thought everyone deserved to know what was going on with me. so i will start again today. i will check in often to let you know if i feel like i want to quit again and why i might be feeling like that. thanks guys.