View Single Post
  #12   ^
Old Tue, Mar-09-04, 16:19

Plan: Weight Watchers
Stats: 264/136/146 Female 64inches
BF:
Progress: 108%

You really need to try to give yourself some more positive self-messages. You keep telling yourself that you can't do it, so you don't. You said you help your DD with her homework. What do you tell her when she says she can't do something. You probably tell her....yes, you can. Just keep trying. Right? Tell yourself you can do this....because you can.

Start with one day.....eat, eat, eat, for your hour and quit worrying about how it's "supposed" to be. Have you read what Rachel Heller ate when she discovered this plan? Everytime I think I'm a little over the top I get the book out and read that....and I thought I ate a lot!!!!!

The plan will work, but you are going to have to take control of the reins and commit to doing it. No plan will work if you're not on board. You're so unhappy with yourself that you just need to break the cycle long enough to see that you can be successful, even if it's just for a day. Really, that's all we all commit to....one day, and then they just add up. Do it. We know you can.

Deb