View Single Post
  #10   ^
Old Wed, Mar-26-03, 09:17

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 163.2/156.6/143.3
BF:
Progress: 33%

Thanks for the kidney beans Sue!!

I believe that most people here moved from Atkins to Montignac or Sugar Busters which introduce many more carbs, and, as mentioned above (below..??), is a way of getting a more balanced way of eating.

I think Atkins allows you to understand certain things and you can only arrive here much more educated about how your body works....

Not many people on this Forum but you guys are definitely full of wisdom. I wish to say that your input is really helpful. Thanks

Like you said, it is many more carbs, especially for someone like me who always maintained an Induction level, never really more than 20...

Quote:
With Montignac, eggs in the morning are only once a week. The morning is time to have, muesli, bread, fruits, milk and yoghurt

Interestingly, I was always having eggs on Atkins. Is this not advised on Montignac because of the proteins?

The other funny thing, is I agree more with the idea that lunch should be your bigger meal. Atkins wanted emphasis on your evening meal.

Lastly, please excuse me but I won't be a word for word follower of Montignac. I will follow the principle but it will move between Montignac and Sugar Busters. Please, don't ban me from the forum..

Ciao