Thread: CNS Followers
View Single Post
  #126   ^
Old Thu, Jul-28-16, 09:14

Plan: VLC
Stats: 331.8/182.0/175 Female 68.5"
BF:
Progress: 96%

I am up 1 lb today, strangely. I feel I am going to have a hard time getting back to square this week. And being excessively hungry this week is not helping either!

Today I am going to try and have a very low cal day. I am hoping I will not get too hungry. I need to create a good deficit this week to reach my goal. I need to buck up and get through it.

PEGGY - I agree with you. I would find it difficult to get 4 good spikes in a 6 hr window. The past month I have been getting in 2. And I never go 8 hrs. 6 is more than enough for me. I am not a young active person. I don't need to build up a maximum level of glycogen. It takes my body longer to use it up. Which I am finding out this week. I was doing only one meal at night, then a dessert before bed. But last week I started with crackers in the mid afternoon, had a protein dinner with veggies, then my dessert. So I got in 3 - although I do not think the actual dinner provided many carbs. It may not have been carby enough to get a spike at all! But I know the brownies made up for it. It was not a very good CN at all. Then I continued it the next afternoon with leftovers. So I kind of ruined my week.

Next week I will have full control. I believe I am going to make some of my low fat oatmeal muffins. I can get good spikes off those. They are filling, not high in calories, very delicious, and I can be satisfied eating only those. So if I do not have dinner plans, I will be happy with my muffins.

--------

I hope you all have a good day today!