View Single Post
  #353   ^
Old Sat, May-28-16, 08:11

Plan: LCHF
Stats: 205/181.8/145 Female 5 ft 4 in
BF:
Progress: 39%

Good morning ladies. Some interesting topics in this thread. I'm one of you, 61 years old. I've got hairstyle questions...

If you cut your hair short, what guided you in the right direction in the way of photos? Did you regret it? Is it really easier than shoulder length hair?

I have thick just above the shoulder bob hairstyle with bangs. It was a mid way cut off of 6 inches a month ago as I'm really toying with tossing the long hair altogether and going short. It's especially bad now that it has gotten hot as my hair is so thick and my scalp gets hot.

My problem is finding pictures of a short hairstyle I like. I'm tired of asking google for short hairstyles for women over 60 and getting nothing but painfully slow slideshow sites that show nothing but celebrities, most of which are sporting hair that looks like they just crawled out of bed or are doing a dreadful job of growing out a bad haircut.

I can find plenty of pictures of short styles that I don't like and can explain why I don't like those. But finding something short, that doesn't look messy, that can be dried with a round brush and maybe a touch of a larger curling iron for lift, and a tiny bit of spiking gel to keep it in place....

Any advice? I like something that still is a bit coifed but not looking like Queen Elizabeth!!!!