Thread: CNS Followers
View Single Post
  #75   ^
Old Wed, Jul-13-16, 06:59

Plan: VLC
Stats: 331.8/182.0/175 Female 68.5"
BF:
Progress: 96%

Hello everyone I am down a lb today, so the week is looking good for me. Only .6 lbs to get to my pre-CN weight. I hope to reach a new low this week!

My fast yesterday went very well! I did not get overly hungry. I ate a small piece of steamed cod for lunch, and had 2 tall glasses of Silk Cashew Milk with 1/4 cup of yogurt each and some WF Chocolate Syrup. That seemed to fill me enough for the day. I had another 1/2 cup of yogurt planned for bedtime, but I never ate it, leaving me with only 367 calories for the day.

Today is my higher calorie day. I have about 1600 calories planned for the day. I hope I can eat them all. Coffee & cream for breakfast, bacon & eggs for lunch, and a big spinach salad with Italian meats and cheeses for dinner. I have 2 leftover brats in the fridge for a snack. Or I can have a couple slices of cheese. That will keep the calories up there for the day. I read it is very important to get enough calories in on your eating days. It should be around your maintenance level. (My maintenance level for my GOAL weight is about 1700 calories - for my current weight it is about 1900 calories!!!) I don't think I can hit that level unless I drink pure cream or something. I hope my 1600 calories will be enough.

Funny how it is so easy for me to go way over the caloric limit on CN days, but it is difficult on LC days. The addition of carbs in the form of breads, flour, grains, sugar, etc really packs on the calories. Add fat to that and the 2000+ mark is EASILY reached! When eating LC, the only way to reach that level is to eat pure fat, and I am not a great lover of adding excess fat. I just don't like it that much. I can cook with butter, but I do not glob it on my food. Never did like it that much. But since I try not to go overboard on the protein (for keto reasons), fat is the only other nutrient I have available to add. I am disgusted by the thought of Fat Bombs. gross. And one can only put so much mayo in their tuna. For me, the only fat I like in itself seems to be cream. And It is easy to get in extra cream. There is no such thing as too much cream.

I hope you all have a great day today! Sunny for us today (well, a storm might rumble through later). I need to go out in the pool before it comes.