View Single Post
  #69   ^
Old Tue, Oct-01-13, 08:46

Plan: One meal a day CAD style!
Stats: 235/212/140 Female 62
BF:
Progress: 24%

Ok everyone, today is MAJOR bragging rights day for me.

Today I am 211.8 lbs. That is my lowest weight in over 7 years. I also rechecked my measurements and lost another 1/2 inch off my waist and hips and 1/4 inch off my thighs.

The last time I weighed this much was my first year on the dog sledding trails in Canada. I have done WW, Zone, JC, juicing, whole foods, the pH diet (eating more alkaline foods) all in that time frame and the lowest I got with that was 213-217. I can say I finally busted through that several month long plateau. I kind of figured my body had that weight range as a "set point" because that had been my lowest weight in the last few years. I expect to see "set points" at 200, 195, and 180 because those are other milestone weights I had got to in the last 15 years and was able to stay at for over a year or more and I do think the body has a memory on those things.

I have recently switched my RM early morning. I still do one meal only most days, and try to have a CM snack (if I need it) before 3pm. This is based off of The Big Breakfast Diet that the Heller's recommended in their The Stress Eating Cure book. However, I still follow CAD/CALP rules and stick to one hour, "aim" for balance. I do eat my entire day's calories (usually) in my one RM, so we are talking 1800-2600 calories most days with 100-300gms carbs. I do not think of myself as a binge eater but I do know this is MUCH different than how I ate for my entire life leading up to this point and probably way more food in one sitting than a lot of other folks. But, I want to share my success at doing HIGH CALORIE eating because that is what I set out to prove if it could be done or not and I can see that it CAN be done!

MIW