#105   ^
Old Wed, Jul-04-12, 10:18

Plan: Atkins sort of
Stats: 215/202/140 Female 5 feet 6 inches
BF:
Progress:
Default Can You List Your LC Favs?

Hi again, after quite a while!

I deal with compulsive overeating, so the LC goes much slower for me, but it does work and I usually feel good eating this way. I tried the HCG diet in january and, although it worked, it triggered the comp overeating so badly that I gained it all back and then some. I'm now back on the LC way of living and slowly seeing progress.

I was wondering if anyone wants to share some of their favs beyond general meat and salads. Here are a few of mine:

-Starbucks venti hot water w/4 pumps of sugar free flavour with space on top. i then add some cream. they usually only charge for the syrup.
-At home I do hot water, pure cocoa powder, stevia (Trader Joes or health food store) and a splash of cream
-decaf green tea bags (3) in a juice container with half cold/half boiling water, stevia and fresh squeezed limes. Fab ice tea.
-non-alcoholic Mojito: seltzer, fresh mint crushed (rubbed), fresh squeezed lime, stevia. Shockingly thirst quenching!
-Roll swiss and ham around a dill. Hurray for CRUNCH!
-pork rinds and pb and smidge of lc jam
-cream cheese pancakes ( http://creativekitchenadventures.co...rb-alternative/) with sugar free syrup or shredded parm instead of syrup
-WASA lowest carb/highest fiber flat bread with: pb and lettuce (grew up with this and it's delish; similar to the pb and celery idea) OR pb and tomato OR pb and a smidge of lc jam OR ham and cheese
-steamed bean sprouts in an Alfredo sauce (Suzanne Sumers does it with zucchini pealed with a pot peeler in long strips to simulate noodles) or broccoli and Alfredo sauce
-summer sausage cut in pieces each with a sf bread and butter pickle on top, a wee bit of cheddar cheese and a dab of mustard (makes a great appetizer plate)
-Eggs Benedict (poached egg, a slice of warmed ham, a bit of mustard in a glob of melted cheddar on top of the egg on ham) on a slice of tomato instead of e. muffin
-melted mozz cheese in a non-stick pan with sauteed onions and peppers and oregano (takes like pizza)