View Single Post
  #102   ^
Old Sun, Jul-01-12, 14:07

Plan: CAD
Stats: 242/189.8/150 Female 62 inches
BF:
Progress: 57%

Thanks for the Welcome Jean and for sharing your before and after pics. Man you don't even look like the same person and you look great.

Do you find that since you started lowcarbing this way that you don't seem to be as hungry as you used to be? I'm wondering how much of that was caused by the restriction.

I went to breakfast with DH after church. Example Usually one of us orders a breakfast with eggs, hash browns and bacon and the other orders eggs with grits. Well, today I was going back to lowcarbing without counting, I was so excited about ordering an omlet that I forgot that I was the one who was supposed to order the grits and had to call the waitress over to order it later. I also forgot that toast automatically came with it until she brought our breakfast. So I decided to eat 1/2 a slice of toast and leave the rest. The nice thing was that I felt comfortable (no guilt) choosing to eat the 1/2 slice. He had his the grits and hash brownsthat used to share, and I didn't even think twice about eating them. Unusual for me. That is why I think removing the restrictions really helps me.