Old Sun, Jul-20-14, 06:04
A'72 Lifer Hard Core

Plan: A'72 Induction Lifer + IF
Stats: 265/114/130 Female 5'4"
BF:Not so much now!
Progress: 112%

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenbaby
I am not certain if anyone is interesting in this, but I am still going strong. I have had a few small cravings but for the most part things are going well. Over 10 months this time, and my new love interest has never smoked so it should be even easier to stay clean. If you are having trouble quiting maybe this will motivate you....it can be done. It sucks and it hurts but it is worth it. Even more worth it than my nearly 50 lbs of weight loss so far has been. I can breathe. I can move. I am free of nicotine and could not be happier about it. Never stinking up another car, never spending more money than I have to support my nasty habit. It really is a wonderful feeling.

Holy Hannah, you are doing so well on both fronts. You are AMAZING!!

I'm a wimp! I worked on losing the weight and now I'm in maintenance, but I seriously need to quit smoking as well. For me personally, losing the weight is easier than to quit smoking... I have so many triggers/habits that make me smoke. Okay the habits don't make me smoke, but you know what I mean.

Did you use any quit smoking aids? I know in our state they give away free patches...

Any help or advise you can give me would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks!

Jo =]