#5   ^
Old Wed, Feb-01-12, 13:33

Plan: Atkins
Stats: 278/215/180 Female 5'8"
BF:
Progress: 64%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wutsupdoc
Hi! I've tried the Asian Sesame Ginger (my favorite hands down!), Italian, and Thousand Island. I like them all, but noticed after eating the thousand island last night along with all safe foods, I was quite bloated this morning. When looking at the ingredients, I noticed corn starch (wicked, wicked, wicked). It still said 0 carbs, etc, so I figured, what the hey. Well, I was bummed. So be careful b/c I think they have some hidden little treasures in them sometimes.

But yes, shirataki noodle stirfy with the sesame ginger dressing is to die! I notice regular grocery stores are starting to carry WF products. I keep looking for the SG dressing but no one has it yet. I'll have to order more from Netrition!

Yes the Sesame Ginger dressing is good too. I still like the original Asian best though. The caramel dip has corn starch in it but of the products I use it's the only one. I always count a serving as .5 carbs because if it has .49 they can legally claim zero. I don't use any of their products on a daily basis so but for the occasional sweet tasting treat they're perfect IMO.