Thread: Zero Carb, wow!
View Single Post
  #149   ^
Old Mon, May-07-18, 05:22

Plan: P:E/DDF
Stats: 225/150/169 Female 5' 9"
BF:45%/28%/25%
Progress: 134%

With everybody and his brother weighing in on Shawn's BG, adding his own analysis here. https://www.shawn-baker.com/the-mea...54sxfdtbqtju7eg
I'm not interested enough to read an explanation of this length, but have at it guys
Another comment from Ted Naiman I am interested in was apparently on Jimmy's new podcast, but I don't listen to Jimmy's many products.

Enough of Ted's concern can be found on Twitter and FB. From JM:

Quote:
Are you a fan of the carnivore diet? Family physician Dr. Ted Naiman, MD expressed his concerns about it right in the middle of Episode 11 of The KetoHacking MD Podcast with me and Dr. John Limansky today. Several of his patients who chose to do this meat-based nutritional approach on their own have started to exhibit some troubling health signs that cannot be ignored. Dr. Naiman did note that he is not totally against people doing something like this as a short-term hack, but he has seen very specific health markers in his patients that have done it for upwards of nine months that give him pause about endorsing it as a permanent way of eating. Listen to what he has to share in this snippet and then go check out the entire episode at KetoHackingMD.com, on Apple Podcasts/iTunes at TinyURL.com/KetoHackingMD, and wherever you listen to podcasts. #carnivore #diet #meat #health #lowcarb #protein #ketohacking #doctor #healthy