Old Sun, Sep-03-17, 05:09

Plan: very low carb real food
Stats: 245/125/135 Female 62
BF:
Progress: 109%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambulo
'
I have been in maintenance for over 3 years: maintenance as an activity, not maintenance as an outcome - I have been gaining just about 1.3 lbs a year. I have simply carried on with the WOE that I lost with, primarily OMAD with low carb dishes. My occasional deviation is fish and chips, maybe once a quarter. My OMAD tribe does not weigh or measure food, but we eat to satiety. I will not countenance imposing any portion control unless clothes get tight. As an Abstainer I am happy to live by my simple rules and make zero food decisions most hours of a day.

I eat two meals a day rather than one but otherwise I agree with Ambulo, maintenance for me is just a continuation of everything I was doing while I was losing weight. I've upped my carbs a bit in the form of low carb above ground vegetables but I just stay the low carb course. I think of this way of eating as much more than a way to lose weight. It is also a way to regain and then maintain health. Weight loss may be the most obvious benefit but there are so many other health benefits that it simply makes no sense to me to change things even though weight loss is no longer a goal.

Jean
Sponsored Links