View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Tue, Jun-21-16, 22:50

Plan: SEC
Stats: 198/183/150 Female 168 (5.512 ft)
BF:
Progress: 31%
Default Water By The Hour! (the water "Cheat Sheet")

I got this idea yesterday.
We all want to avoid dehydration (gaining water in most cases). Itīs time for me to fine-tune my water routine by drinking/thinking "water by the hour" and smoothly balancing it over the day. It is also important not to drink to much.
My allergy (grass pollen) got a bit worse last week, unfortunately the side effects of the meds (most of them it seams) are dry eyes, mouth .. and I have promised myself to avoid all foods, meds. supplements ... that cause fluid retention reactions. An allergy reaction from an allergy medication is contra productive . . . and I want to avoid dehydration as much as possible. I will check if I can get my prescription changed or find another solution on Monday.

I started a few months ago to fill up three bottles so I can see (drink) them durring the day - placing them on the sink as one new routine.
I have a "Cheat Sheet" wallet, keys, watch, meds, water ( a steel bottle I use ever day) on the back of a business card that I away can see on my desk near the exit. It works. On longer trips I bring 2 more (glass bottles). I am going to write a cheat sheet for my "water by the hour" on a new card.
How du you guys stay hydrated durring the day? How do you balance the salt/mineral intake with your water without getting the unwanted water retention? Have a good one!
Sponsored Links