View Single Post
  #33   ^
Old Sun, Nov-24-19, 15:56

Plan: Low Carb/High Fat
Stats: 271/262.6/170 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 8%

Well, we are in the SBD part of the forum. Unfortunately, I can't get the 'search' function to work. I remember from years ago it didn't work.....

But transitioning is really easy. It's just like Phase 1, but you add in a fruit or a grain. You pick one or the other. I remember I added in ONLY one apple a day, and I paired it with 2 tbsp of natural pb. It was delicious!

Here is some info I found online and I've copied it and will paste it here for you. Hope it helps.

During phase 2 of the South Beach diet, you can continue eating the foods that were allowed in phase 1. These include a daily diet of 4 1/2 cups of non-starchy vegetables, 2 cups of low- or non-fat dairy products and unlimited protein from seafood, lean beef or pork, poultry, game meats, lamb, low- or reduced-fat cheese, eggs, beans and legumes. With the onset of phase 2, you can now add in up to three servings of fruit and three to four servings of certain starchy vegetables or whole grains, such as whole-wheat bread, brown rice, whole-wheat pasta or quinoa. You may also have one daily serving of light beer, wine or spirits and treat yourself to dark chocolate or fat-free, sugar-free pudding.