View Single Post
  #8   ^
Old Mon, Mar-25-02, 19:38

Plan: CALP
Stats: 199/185/139
BF:
Progress: 23%
Default Complimentary Meal Suggestions

One way of finding some good ideas (besides checking out the recipe section) is to read other CAD/CALPers journals. Many of those following these plans post their menus for the day almost daily.

There is a wonderful recipe I got from Animaldoc for Spinach Frittatas that you can make about 9 or 12 ahead of time and reheat them in the morning. I'm actually in the process of changing the recipe to add some sausage or bacon to them.. a little less spinach and may some mushrooms.

I often have leftover fried chicken or ham for breakfast. Sometimes just coffee. Lunch consists of leftovers (or planned overs as the case may be). All beef hot dogs and cheese on the side is a favorite. I love salad so I don't mind having that along with whatever I'm eating.

There are oodles of recipe sites online.. just type in "low carb recipes" into your favorite search engine and you'll have more than you can look at in a lifetime of low carbing.

Don't forget to post your findings when you try a new recipe and let us all know!!

Lisa