View Single Post
  #11   ^
Old Sun, Oct-23-11, 14:33

Plan: Atkins Maintenance
Stats: 213/141/150 Female 5'4 1/2"
BF:
Progress: 114%

What a great thread, Demi! Thanks for telling me about it!

Thought I'd bump it by sharing what I plan to do to keep myself on track this year:

I am planning our holiday meals ahead and testing lc recipes before hand to make sure they are good and will work for us.

I will be making lc baked goods to have on hand in the freezer so that if I am tempted with any hc treats I will have an acceptable alternative.

I will take a dish I can eat to any outside parties. I will also have my little ice chest filled with acceptable foods that I can sneak off and eat or eat after the event if necessary.

I will of course weigh every day. And I will hold myself accountable by participating in these forums.

That's all I've got for now.

I've only ever made it through one holiday season staying lc - the first one back in 2003. Ever since then I indulged. Some years I was able to get it together afterward, but most years not. For that reason I feel that it is crucial for me to make it through this year unscathed. By that I mean saying no to anything that isn't lc. I'd be okay with a <small> gain due to over-indulging in lc stuff. Maybe that's naive....but for me it's saying no that is the most important this year.