Thread: LC our way! #2
View Single Post
  #1008   ^
Old Wed, Jan-17-18, 10:32

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

HOUSEBOUND and Loving it! We did get the ice- and did we ever! It has shut down Atlanta. Flights and all. There is 1/2 inch ice and 3-4 inches of snow on top of that.

Then we are supposed to have small melt only to nosedive temp to refreeze tomorrow. Tomorrow might be work from home as well.
They are also saying the paramedics with chains on tires can't go anywhere. Hospitals are keeping night shift because day shift can't get there and on and on- there is a 10 car pile up on 85, and that is just one of hundreds of accidents.

The local news- has stayed on. Nobody is going anywhere. We all have power and computers and all is well.

I will work some on homework and some on work work .

TRIG- I am shocked you didn't get ice??????? Really????? Wow--lucky you! Do you have a Kroger near you? That is where the crab legs are on sale right now.

Yup- why would I want sweets over crab????? Is the hubby feeling better? Guess so if you are all bored! Maybe you could play a game together! Ya know interact! HAHAHAHAHAHA- If you can pull the kiddo from her computer! Good luck with that!

What are ya making for dinner?

Leeann- Your pj's sound cozy! I just heated my wings up in the microwave from the day before. They are not as good as fresh- but they do hit the spot. I am sorta addicted to them now! Do you get a frozen bag that are naked? Do you thaw yours?

I am interested in how you like your GYM! You and Lori inspire me!
Are you not trapped in the house with snow either????? Then it would be night!

Way to go BTW on few more pounds down! You are definitely Capt. D strong of late!
So do you cook when the hubby outta town?

COOL beans on the Orlando trip! Does that park have the LEGO LAND? I also would love to see the Harry Potter one as well. I could get lost for a few days there! I know it's ripping $$$$$$$- good job on saving some airfare. You will need it for the parks!

Blue- I love those old shirts that our favorite men wore! Very special!
WTG on your loss and finding something that works for you! Hand onto that as long as you can! Don't fix what isn't broken!

I too love some of the fun things we chat about! You sound really WARRIOR CaptD Strong these days lady! I think we have turned the corner.
I also think what helps is finding old things we loved in the beginning and pulling them back out to be again favored!

Lori- Ok my friend- this crappy weather will not be around forever!
Glad your tummy anyway feeling better! I agree with LEEANN- turn up the lights- very bright. Buy some flowers. Watch a BEACH MOVIE! You will be feeling right as rain in a few days when you are back in boot camp!

How fun to get yet another fun box to open! Guess ya gotta keep a part time gig to support the clothes! HAHAHAHAH

KMOM- Are you recouping from your weekend with the "kids"?
I am going to just start over Monday with the water.I have pretty much back slid on this one this week!

Are you still enjoying your pizza's?
-------------------------------------------------------------
Feeling great. Although today will be my yearly measurements.
I take them every year in Jan and compare then every 6 months. Just a nice gage and tool. - Very telling as well.

Yup- house bound today. But will be doing chicken strips/ or stirfry.
Another day of getting to do one meal a day! Works for me. Although I have deviled eggs and salami as a quick grab if needed and call it a day.

Yup- still house hunting.

School in full swing and I am too! Just taking each day as another stitch in my life quilt! Purpose- one day/ Stitch at a time.

Working from home as Atlanta is basically shut down. Plan to work from home tomorrow as well. Could get used to this- a little more laid back. 1/2 inch ice/ 4 inches snow .

On plan Stan today!!!!! I too am feeling lighter. Not getting on scales until Monday- !

Ok Ladies- House bound and all I KNOW spring is around the corner! HOW? BECAUSE TRIG BOUGHT A SWIMSUIT!