#72   ^
Old Wed, Feb-15-17, 07:25

Plan: general lc
Stats: 214/146/130 Female 5'4"
BF:
Progress: 81%

Quote:
Originally Posted by WereBear
Isn't it fascinating how differently we can react to different supplements? I know how badly I feel without them: I blame decades of low nutrition.

Yes! I blame not only decades of bagels, but also 4 horrible pregnancies where I vomited around the clock. Mercifully, my kids were all born at least two months early, but I lost weight with each one of them. And with the first two I didn't really have the weight to lose. When my youngest was born, I weighed about 30 pounds less than I did when I got pregnant. Of course, after months of starving, my metabolism was shot and I regained all the weight and more pretty quickly.

When I began supplementing k2 and D3, I decided not to supplement A because I was concerned about overdosing on it. I do use Retinol on my face and I read stories about liver damage from too much A. Initially, I had decided to up my carrot intake which I probably did for a week or two, but then that fell to the wayside. I probably should consider some sort of A supplement, maybe on an every other day basis.

Those of you who supplement with A, what kind and how much do you use?