View Single Post
  #1   ^
Old Mon, Jan-07-02, 14:44

Plan: Atkins/Stnry Bike/Physio
Stats: 225/210/155 Female 5'5"
BF:
Progress: 21%
Default Body for Life - Is it for me?

There has been some interest around the forum in the last few months, regarding Body for Life. Natrushka is doing it and has been for a while. I've read a few other journals where folks are mentioning it and I have a lot of curiousity about it and the people who are doing it.

I'm planning to start myself, within the next week or so. (Date uncertain as I wait for the delivery of my weights.) Ruth is my BFL Buddy and we started our relationship yesterday with a trip to the fitness equipment store and the supplement supplier. Interesting day.

What I'd like to invite you to post here is your current experience with Body for Life. How's it going? Do you feel there is a change happening? What is YOUR personal goal with doing BFL? What supplements are you taking and why? What one thing would you tell someone about to start?

I'm looking forward to reading your answers. Please take a bit of time to share with me and all of the rest of the members of the forum. YOU could inspire a couple of people who might each inspire a couple of people and ......

Marlaine
Member Elect of Bodacious LC Babes with BFL Bodies
Sponsored Links