Old Mon, Feb-04-13, 10:45

Plan: The Stress Eating Cure
Stats: 239.2/225/160 Female 5'6"
BF:48%/45%/33%
Progress: 18%
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by makeitwork
Can you post the recipe and temps and time for me? I think you are the one who likes seaweed and so do I! Costco sell little containers of smaller snack sized sheats of it for like $7 for a lot and it has been good. Even my 3yo daughter loves it. Thanks!
MIW

Kale chips (this is the original recipe, mine was doubled):
1 bunch of kale (washed and dried well)
2 T olive oil
1/2 t salt (but I would cut down to 1/4-1/3 t)
Rip kale into bite sized pieces. Thoroughly toss olive oil and salt with the kale, making sure to coat every piece. Place on cookie sheet (do not crowd or else they will steam and not get crispy. I ended up using 2 large cookie sheets per bunch of kale.). Bake 350 for 15 mins.

Yes, my daughter (she is also 3 yr old) LOVES the seaweed snacks. She liked the kale chips too and even my 5 yr old son ate them willingly (he's picky about his veggies)! Good to know about the Costco snacks. I will look for them next time I go.

I dunno how it would work with swiss chard. I don't see why not! Try it and let us know!

So, I haven't lost very much weight in the past 2 weeks but I feel my body shape changing! I dunno about anyone else, but sometimes I can actually feel the fat leaving my body. LOL. It sounds so silly to say but it's almost like when you are pregnant and you get those fluttery butterfly feelings in your tummy, but this is a fluttery feeling in my thigh or arm or butt. It only lasts a few seconds. I only notice this when I'm dieting (and also when I'm gaining, lol) so I don't know what else it could be. I can also feel when I'm ovulating too (ovulation pain, more like it). Maybe I'm just extra sensitive, lol.

So anyway, here are my stats:
Waist 40" now 38" (-2)
Arms 15" now 15" (0)
Thigh 30" now 30" (0)
Bust 42" now 41.5" (-0.5)
Hips 50.5" now 47" (-3.5) !!!!!!

OMG! I can't believe I dropped so much from my hips! I definitely have noticed my pants fitting looser these days. This is so encouraging especially considering I only lost 0.14 pounds last week. Woo hoo! For a grand total of 6 inches lost! With only a 6 lb weight loss to show for it (stupid scale!).