View Single Post
  #127   ^
Old Fri, Aug-17-18, 03:20

Plan: LC calorie counting
Stats: 223/157.8/145 Female 68 inches
BF:
Progress: 84%

Good Morning!

Quiet night here....thank goodness! Cat did get me up at 4:15, but no winged creatures to contend with.

Oh Jaz....your date....ugh. Do you think he'll call you to go out again? There's only so much ducking a girl can do...Yikes! Dental work is expensive, but come on...missing, cracked and green? OMG.

As for your work situation, I have no answers. Besides needing the $$ to live, you have that school tuition to consider. I think the best you can do is document all her tirades and have it to present in the event that she tries to pin anything on you. What a mess.

You asked about my sister's surgery. She has her procedure a week from yesterday(23rd). I am going down on Sept. 9 for that week. Her daughter and granddaughter will be with her for the first week and then she wants a week alone to just rest and then I will come down when she's hopefully feeling like getting out a bit, but still is restricted from driving. She has a dentist appt the week I'm going and she didn't want to cancel it, so I said I'd come that week to take her. She has been having a bit of a rougher time since her trip to Florida with her daughter & family. She feels intense pressure most of the time and has to sit with her feet up quite a bit. I just want this over for her.

Blue...it sounds like just doing the main room floors is a great idea. I guess the reason realtors want everything perfect is that their commission is higher the more they can get for a property. Like you, I remember when people would buy a "fixer-upper" and do the remodeling to suit their taste. Expecting everything to be perfect is a bit over the top IMO.

I dread the time when we inherit DH's cousin's huge home. Renovations and getting it ready to sell will cost $$$. I don't know how we'll handle it.....gives me shivers to even think about it. We will need lots of help & advice.....dreading the whole mess. I want to sell it "as is" and run!

Nic....what's happening this weekend? Any pre-wedding functions, meetings, etc.? I know there are a thousand details, but somehow they always fall together to make a perfect day. Having that gorgeous dress ready for you has to ease your mind. One detail sorted!

Trig...have you headed home? I don't know what else could happen to you on this trip! You mentioned possibly finding a place in Pennsylvania to camp? Yes, yes, yes!! You have to know that if you are in my state, I'm tracking you down! Keep me posted!

As for me today....I'm feeling a bit beat up from yesterday's golf outing. So hot and slogging around a wet golf course was very tiring. I "should" go to the gym and/or go for a run, but it seems unlikely at this point. I have some errands to run and that's going to be it. I'm playing golf tomorrow and Sunday, so I'll be getting some exercise. I did so well with my fasting this week, but the scale is not cooperating. Trying not to be bummed out as I like what I'm seeing in the mirror. Stupid number on the scale!

Out for now.....it's Friday!!