Thread: LC Our Way #3
View Single Post
  #126   ^
Old Thu, Aug-16-18, 20:53

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

OMG TRIG- NOW A RACCON!!!!!! serious?????? time to come home!!!!! - I can just picture COJO- here doggie doggie doggie-- around turns the killer coon doggie!!!! This will be the story you will be telling your grands kids. You know THOSE stories when everyone is sitting at the table at the holidays and the funny one come up..... So fast forward 20 years- you and the kiddo and her Kids are all at the the table and you lean over the her spouse and say - OMG remember when we took that trip from hell........ And so the story begins!!!!!! Ot course the coon will get bigger each passing year- the buffet will have burned to the ground, and the dead man floating will make a story for the crime stoppers show.

Yea........ like that!!!!!!!!! Did you find the kiddo any clothes for school? Has she NOT started school yet???????- school is in full swing here!

BLUE- I am so glad you have settled on a workable solution! Good job! I am so happy for you!!!!!!!
I need you to send me your address!!!!!! You have a table runner coming your way.
I have the most confidence that you WILL find your way back to the WOE you have come to know and love. When you are less stressed and you have the energy. Just be careful and do the best you can.

NIC- your dress is just beautiful!!!!! I can see you in it. I love the design. I know you will just "bloom" and flow with grace in it!!! Prettiest Mother of the Bride!!!!! I wore navy too!!!! Great color for Mother of bride! I just can't believe how close you are to this wedding!!!!!!!!! WOWSA!!!!!!

LORI- You are doing so great!!!!! Plus you got the "thinner feeling going on!!!!" - you are rocking this girlfriend!!!! When do you go to your sisters to help with her surgery???
How did the golf game go?!?!?!?
-------------------------------------------------------
So the date...... I feel like such a.....petty superficial person. He was polite, engaging, and very sweet. however he was missing his top 3 front teeth, an the bottoms ones were crack off in half and his entire mouth was a funky shade of "green?????" I was so grossed out by this I can't get past it. Most care and teeth are sorta important to me. Now what I didn't say was PERFECT teeth. I can get past crooked- but NASTY, missing, have crack, and genreral grunge grossed me out. thank god he was a gentlemen and didn't try to kiss me goodnight because I would have ducked.

I know that dental care IS expensive. I got some due myself!!!!! a few thousand in a couple crowns actually. But I HAVE TEETH..... I was sorta wondering when I met him at the store. He kept covering is mouth with his hand and I was looking but couldn't quite tell.
But after he had a glass of wine he laughs full outing I about fell out of my seat.........NEXT..... CALL ME PETTY. Can't get past it.

Now the boss- I am again so angry I am spitting nails. We had a state meeting today- she told everyone YESTERDAY that lunch was provided. then today I was walking by her office. she calls me in. Asks if I am ready to present. Yes I say.... On my way out she does the OH BY THE WAY SHIT.......Yes? Oh she says- tell the office staff lunch is only for the nurse practioners . WHAT? Look I say- the moral is in the toleit- you told them yesterday they could have lunch now the day of you the it away???? That is not going to go over well I tell her. She goes into LION mode (anyone say bipolar) tells me to just GO TELL STAFF and slams her door. So I did.

I stood in the middle of the hall and announced that M has decided office staff will not be included in the lunch. OMG- you should have heard them......ARE you serious?????? So we were all in the meeting- it is now 1245- WE office staff is ask to leave so the nurse practioners can have their lunch. Nobody brought there lunch so they all had to go out to get something.

So I was walking to my desk when M says "WHERE IS EVERY ONE? - they went to get lunch I say. She then says YOU LET THEM all got at the same time??????- YES I say- they have miss their lunch time and they are hungry. She screams- YOU ARE NOT DOING YOUR JOB- and slams the door in my face. .............

Ok If I can kick that bitch over the ledge I will . I am DONE. I spent some time looking for another job this afternoon. Now what- her boss is on vacay. I think that gave her some I can act out-
SHOULD I GO BACK TO HR or wait until her boss is back? HELP HERE?????? HR or Wait?
Maybe a detailed emailed to her boss and HR? Only to her boss?
See the thing is- I know at this point I will not get promoted- because I and turned my boss( the unwritten rule) . My goal is to get school paid for and get the f out.

I didn't see anything I could transfer to.

I did great on my WOE- and took a walk. busy busy busy weekend. And I am tired. I just can't do this stress.

SIGHHHHHH I am really sorry to once again suck up the work crap. but I am there almost 9 hours outta my day- then factor in drive time- it is my life right now. sorry- I don't have a hubby to vent to. I will get better -I get it- I don't want to write it or read it- OMG though what do I do?