Thread: LC Our Way #3
View Single Post
  #122   ^
Old Thu, Aug-16-18, 05:40

Plan: Zero Carb!
Stats: 234/182/170 Female 68
BF:
Progress: 81%

Blue you are so right about buffet style!! I told hubby a regular old dinner at 1/2 the cost would be sufficient, buffets are now kinda getting off my list also

on your home, don't go overboard. put down the hammer and close the wallet cause at some point, the buyer can decide what to fix now or later or whatever, you home does not have to be picture perfect to get top dollar either.....so be careful on that. but sounds like you guys got it under control

Lori, you had me laughing....BAT in the house!!!!!
ACK.....ack is funny LOL

you are feeling thin!!!! that is a super good place to be!!! love that feeling, you are doing something great with your eating window, hold on and get yourself into a good routine like you are doing.

Nicco the wedding is THAT close, 2 weeks! omgosh! time flies, bet you guys will start to get into total wedding mode very very soon can't wait to see pics!!!

hey all, quickie again

hubby fished pier til 2 am. got a few small things. he wasn't in big fish tale heaven

kiddo and I took doggie on long beach walk, no dead bodies found even tho she was looking

today is simple
off to Tanger Outlet mall. have to get some shirts for kiddo hopefully for school. might eat out, kiddo is asking for giant salad cause she is sick of slop also HAHA so might hit small 'diner' type lunch place later.

dinner tonight is 2 small delish looking pork loin on grill.
can't wait. real good regular yummy food, about time

swim in ocean, goof off here and there, kinda blow the day sorta thing

So I had a racoon from hell try to take me down.
I go out to cross the little camp road to dumper behind the ranger store and this 'DOG' was in the road. Tail to me. I thought, hmm, someone's little dog got out. Here doggie, here doggie......and that sucker turns around and a big old coon was staring me down. He had 'that look' and his fur went up, is tail fuzzed out and he was braced in 'that stance' like I am gonna come flying at your face any moment. I took a step and he took a step toward me and more braced and intent looking then ever I tell ya this thing was ready to rumble!!!!! I backed off, made a very wide loop while he decided to head under the neighbor's camper. Nature, don't ya just love it at least it was a coon, one day I am sure I will come out to meet up wtih a bear or bigfoot!

everyone have a great day!