Thread: LC Our Way #3
View Single Post
  #121   ^
Old Thu, Aug-16-18, 04:46

Plan: KETOVORE
Stats: 234/179/155 Female 5'5
BF:
Progress: 70%

LORI- OMG- I would have heart failure if a bat was in my house. And during all this your hubby disappears to the bathroom????? OMG........
YAY on the fasting- it's all a matter of what your body gets used to. YES you can do this!

NIC- I am so glad you are going to see a doctor regarding your inner ear issue. Urghhhhh how icky that feels!!!!! Hope they find something .
Take a pic of your new dress- we NEED TO SEE IT

TRIG- WHAT ELSE can go wrong with this trip! SURE hope you all don't get sick!!!! HOW AWFUL - I can't believe that you paid for that crap!!! I would not have paid for that slop. OMG- is it TIME for you to come home yet????? What a mess of a VACAY I think I would have left after DEAD MAN FLOATING!!!!!! urghhhhhh

BLUE- Well...... I know that whatever you decide will work itself out. It is a sellers market! I would put your energy on getting to your NEW HOME!!!!!
You only have so much energy- so do what you can on your WOE! But I will tell ya carbs make ME feel gross. So just watch those- you need feel good through this process!!!! I know you will.
-----------------------------------------------------
OMG I NEED more hours in a day! I was finishing a post last night when I got a call from a fellow I sorta blew off last week. I met him in the cheese dept. If you can believe it. He was directing me to goat cheese.
Anyway- another date. I know TRIG- DETAILS DETAILS!!!! HAHAHAH!!!!!
He is 10 years older than me, well.....wait he is yes 10 years older. The thing is- I think his age SOUNDS SO OLD to me..... yet fast forward just 10 years I will be there! I really just don't see myself as 52 AT ALL!!!!!! I am still in 80's mode!!!!! ya well.......

I am ready for some cooler weather- hot and humid- rain repeat. To stinking hot to be outside.

I am moving slow this morning- very slow. I need to get my ARSE moving- huge state wide meeting today. People are coming in for a "summit" - it's supposed to be a team building thing. So are you ready for this- so M- told half the office that she was ordering lunch for the meeting. So I told the office staff that lunch would be provided. But it dawned on me this morning she is only ordering for those traveling in. So how can she give lunch to half the staff? This is not the first time she has told people that much was coming only to have no food for them. I need to get to the secretary and tell her to double the order. that is crap! Speaking of- I am taking in salmon.
I went off the rails- the last luncheon from a Mexican place. I am STILL receiving from that 3 weeks ago. I got the "taste" for carbs- and had to reel it back in. I just CAN'T go there again. Not a single bite. I will eat at my desk- - - -

Well ladies I have a plan- hummmmm what to wear tonight? I usually wear a SHORT pencil skirt and a black blousy top- then I spray on sparkles. Ya I do!!!!!!
Sponsored Links