View Single Post
  #56   ^
Old Wed, Aug-08-18, 13:10

Plan: Dr. Westman
Stats: 280/170/170 Female 69.8 in
BF:
Progress: 100%

Group skate lessons last night. Wore the belt got 179 MEPs for my 45 minute session. Ended up talking to Coach A during the power so not as much effort there. I worked on my back spin a lot and was getting about 4-5 revs with crossed feet by the end of the night. My spinning has really improved but my jumps have gone into the toilet.

Gym: I call this workout “Dan tried to kill me but didn’t quite succeed” My session got moved from Friday to Monday due to some scheduling conflicts.

Stair Climber 3 mins. Start at 5 and go up a level every 30 second until 8.

Circuit 1
Air squats (20,18,16...2)
Air renegade rows (2,4,6....20)
*22 but varying the amount of squats/rows

Stair climber x 3 mins

Circuit #2
Step back lunges (20,18,16....2)
Knee push ups (2,4,6....20)

Stair Climber x 3 mins

Circuit #3 x 3
Heavy sled push (90#) 20 yards
TRX squat/lunge combo (4/4)

This workout was tough. First the stair Climber. That thing is scary. You are up quite high on that thing. It’s got escalator like stairs but steeper. Plus my feet are too big. If I put my foot on entire step, the toe of my shoe gets a bit crunched. I have to really pay attention to my stepping so I don’t fall off. And yes, I have fallen off that dumb thing. It took a big chunk out of my shin. This time I talked him down from level 12 to 8. No falls this time but it took total concentration.

Second the push ups. I have struggled with upper body exercises and push ups especially. Apparently people with long limbs & torsos have a more difficult time doing push ups. When I got to the 14, 16, 18, & 20 sets, they were tough. I was working on sheer willpower to do them without stopping. I am actually pretty darn proud of myself.

I survived and I get to do this again on Friday & Monday. A lady even stopped me in the parking lot and told me how good I did today. That was so nice of her.

84 minutes with stretching. 256 MEPs. 686 calories. Average Heart Rate 142. Effort 79%.

I regained the lead yesterday & was still in the lead this morning with 1722. Next person had 1695. Today’s MEPs put me at 1978.