View Single Post
  #50   ^
Old Wed, Aug-01-18, 10:10

Plan: Dr. Westman
Stats: 280/170/170 Female 69.8 in
BF:
Progress: 100%

Yes, I have been to the Oval. I have friends that are very involved with hockey program. I also have a friend who’s son is involved with the Midway Speed Skating Club that is based there. He is really good and won some silver medals in National events. He does inline skating there in the summer.

They have held skating 5Ks at the Oval. I wanted to do them but had other commitments. Then I heard that it was not very good because it gets super crowded. Maybe I will get to try it this winter.

Competition is a weird thing. I will give in to it sometimes but other times, I get a bit cranky about it. I didn’t want one of these belts in the first place because I really don’t think that fitness is about who gets the most MEPs in a month. I am looking at the data it gives and trying to make my workouts more efficient. The top woman was 4900+ MEPs and the top guy was 5600+ My MEPs for the month was 3654.

It’s weird because this morning they had the leaderboard split- top 10 August/top 10 July. I was number 7 in August with 43. Where that number came from I have no clue. The skate workout from 7/31 that would have uploaded was 204. My app says I did 150 today. Gotta love technology. We’ll see what it says tomorrow.