Butter Tastes Better

Plan: Atkins OWL / IF-23/1 /BFL
Stats: 100/100/100 Female 5'6"
BF:
Progress: 34%

Thanks!

I went to the website and they said

Quote:
Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH) - FSH is often used as a gauge of ovarian reserve. In general, under 6 is excellent, 6-9 is good, 9-10 fair, 10-13 diminished reserve, 13+ very hard to stimulate. In PCOS testing, the LH:FSH ratio may be used in the diagnosis. The ratio is usually close to 1:1, but if the LH is higher, it is one possible indication of PCOS. For healthy hair growth then, the ratio of FSH to LH should be roughly equal.

Luteinizing Hormone (LH) - A normal LH level is similar to FSH. An LH that is higher than FSH is one indication of PCOS.

my FSH is 3 which is very good from what I read but my LH is 4.4 which is a bit higher, so that makes sense.

LH of 4.4 is still pretty good though from what I read.

I have NO DOUBT in my mind that LC helped with my hormone levels to some degree. I think a great degree.

Its helped with my symptoms, my moods and I am now mensturating and probably ovulating on my own thanks to LC. I fully believe that my previous WOE is what made me sick and have all these problems and I never intend to go back to that ever again!

Even though I am not TTC I called up my old ob/gyn he's retired but really the best Ive ever known and he was my mothers ob/gyn for years.

He told me to take my temperature rectally first thing every morning before I get out of bed and make a chart and see if it hits 98.2 and what days and I should be able to track my ovulation and get a better idea on whats going on.

My total testosterone level seems to be within the optimal range, but how do I know what the percent of free testosterone is?

Either way, I think that continuing to low carb will help my hormone levels get even better along with everything else about me and I am happy about that. I just finally feel like I am making progress and taking care of my health finally and going in the right direction and it feels so wonderful.

Thanks for all the help and support!

MJ