View Single Post
  #52   ^
Old Mon, Oct-13-08, 07:00

Plan: Own Plan
Stats: 187/178.5/132 Female 157
BF:
Progress: 15%

Hey Guys Just reading through this thread and thought I'd throw in my 2 cents worth re food combining [Fit for LIfe]. I discovered this WOE many years ago. I lost 20+ kilos in around 4 months and was the HEALTHIEST I've ever been. The biggest factor of this WOE was the HUGE amount of energy I felt before the end of the first week...I had never had that much energy in my life! I started walking 10 mins a day and by the end of the 2nd month I was walking 2 hrs am and 1 hr pm...by end of 3rd month I was able to jog around a football field...I had never jogged in my life...AND I was still smoking I was never hungry on this WOE...I had plenty of good oils and used butter on my veges...if I didn't want meat for a meal I had lovely, fresh, crusty bread [yum]. My favourite morning food was a frozen banana blended with the juice of a couple of oranges [better than coffee...which I still had but waited till midday].

I have a friend who I recommended this WOE too. She was 5' 1" and weighed 166kg!!! In 2 years of following this WOE she was 55kg and has maintained all these years [9yrs].

I fell out of this WOE when I was doing a lot of shift work. I no longer do that and so have been thinking I will get into it again...I have been doing a lot of 'research' about low carb, which I think sounds good, but when I think about it fit for life could be pretty low carb anyway if you wanted.

I know everyone is different but just thought I would let others know that this can be a very good WOE...my brother and sister also took on this WOE and still follow the basic principle to this day [to their benefit].

Probably the only drawback with this WOE is, because of the amount of energy you get you really do need to have the abililty to be able to take up a form of exercise in order to use it all up....