View Single Post
  #109   ^
Old Tue, Jul-29-03, 06:22
Registered Member

Plan: stillman's
Stats: 125/125/94
BF:
Progress: 0%

okae, let me introduce myself too. u're toking to a big time snacker here. i used to have a eating disorder. many people didn't believe that eating disorder happens in asian countries but i used to be a compulsive overeater and anorexic. i would buy lots of chocolates, potato chips and hide them in my room and when no one is looking, i'll eat and eat. i didn't know when i was full. i tried to make myself purge but i couldn't so i became anorexic. everytime i binged i would 'fast' (starve) myself for 2 days and the cycles begins again. also, i took laxatives but i know i wasn't losing fat but just water weight but i became dependent on them so i'm still taking them. i can take up to 6 pills a day. well, dats basically my story. i've been on and off atkins because of my compulsive overeating disorder. my family doesn't know of my eating disorders because i guess i hide the food well. lol. because i know i've ruined my metabolism, i decided to try atkins out. when i don't do atkins, i at least try to stick to the carbohydrate addicts plan. it has a reward meal which i can eat everyting i wan in a n hour. tomorrow is wednesday, and i intend to start fasting again. (not anorexic but trying to detox)

Rushamonie, i realised we have something like the same goal, so maybe we can encourage each other or something. good luck.