View Single Post
  #41   ^
Old Sat, Dec-01-01, 18:03

Plan: no ADDED carbs.....NONE?
Stats: 96/74/60 Female 151cm
BF:too much!!
Progress: 61%

No offence taken by me!! I agree that people do treat others differently. I never understood that!!!!!!!!
For my 21st b'day I went to get a "party dress". The lady at the store enraged my mother with a simple wave of the hand and the instruction "the childrens dept. is downstairs" My mother was furious. At 30 I was told that a good wind would blow me away. I was rarely taken seriously. I did martial arts and although being highly ranked by grading I was always paired with 9-10yr. old boys. I hated being ssssoooo small. (I am 150cm=4'11"). Well, I am still the same height but now use up twice( if not more) the space I used to. Others are still concerned for my health but from the opposite side!!!!!!!! I have not ever been subject to some of the cruelties that our peers have......thankfully!! It breaks my heart that they have been treated this way. I cannot imagine the hurt but, knowing me I would probably have something to say that would be something like ...."I can lose weight ....YOU WILL ALWAYS BE IGNORANT OFFENSIVE AND STUPID!!!!!!!!!!
lIZ"