#78   ^
Old Tue, Jul-22-08, 08:11

Plan: CALP with Primal Leanings
Stats: 368/291.2/160 Female 5' 4
BF:toodmnmch
Progress: 37%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josiegirl
I took the test this morning and scored 100% also. I started on this way of eating right away. I am hopeful that it will work for me but have many doubts simply because I have failed on every diet I have ever tried (apart from one when I almost starved mysel to normal weight and then got pregnant and put all the weight back on again). I gained weight on Atkins, gained weight on Bernstain, managed to regain my lost weight while on Weightwatchers and Slimming World etc. Do you really think that at last I might have found a way of eating that will really work for me? I do SO hope it will.

I think I need a lot more information about the Reward Meal as the only book I have read is the original CAD book and all it says is that you can have whetever you want and try to make it balanced. I am waiting for the arrival of the Lifespan Program (it is currently not available from Amazon as it is out of stock - that is an indicator of its popularity).

I think I have to start my reward meal with salad. Anyway I will trawl my way through all this excellent information and find out.

Just need to say one thing - thank you all for being here

Hi Josiegirl,
Reward meal should begin with a salad (or double serving of a cm veggie) and your meal should be proportionally 1/3 protein, 1/3 cm veggies, 1/3 carbs....the meal finished within 60 minutes.

Some folks use 3 bowls or small plates to make it easy to get that 1/3 balance, or you can use a plate and just try to visually check the balance that way.