Thread: Avocado fast
View Single Post
  #52   ^
Old Thu, Sep-24-15, 08:26

Plan: Very LC, Higher Protein
Stats: 227/186/185 Male 6' 0"
BF:
Progress: 98%

That's exactly why I haven't tried the 70/90 method yet! Eating should not be complex. I did see your post on Dr. Hallberg's protein recommendations, and I like her guidelines. I think that's a reasonable window in which one can move up or down depending on external factors such as physical activity level, etc.

By the way, I'm about 48 hours into my current fast, and before I started, I made sure I had two days, two meals a day prior to starting where I had very healthy and good portions of fats, proteins and vegetables. The night before, I had a very large salad with meats and some cheese added with lots of olive oil in the dressing. The first 24 hours were very different in that I typically think I'm hungry during my normal eating times, noon and evening, but it's something I could always manage. This time, I didn't get a hint of that. I don't consume anything other than tea and water with some salt and magnesium supplements during a fast. Now, either I've gotten used to IF, or the meals prior had enough energy to make it a bit different this time. The IF experiments continue . . .