View Single Post
  #18   ^
Old Wed, May-15-02, 08:59

Plan: Atkins OWL + PP Phase II
Stats: 160/142/130
BF:?%/25.6%/20%
Progress: 60%
Question C1W2D2&3 Was 20MAS, Now 3.5 hours gardening...

Wow, I did 3.5 hours of gardening last night. It mainly consisted of moving and relocating retaining wall blocks (the smaller ones, about 10# each), pulling out tons of grass and weeds, digging up plants and relocating them and finally mulching with 2 super heavy, water-logged hay bales.

I plugged in the duration into Fitday under general gardening - 3.5 hours and it came back with 851 calories burned. Does that really seem right? Dunno... I certainly feel sore today. Arms, tummy muscles, legs.

Going to do my UBWO after work. Didn't get enough food yesterday to revitalize my body so I'm eaing more protein today for my workout later.

I can see my arms getting more shapely and less fat which I love. Even my traps are growing already. I've always been quick to pack on more muscle which means I'm like the 1% of women that have a bit extra testosterone. Not like I'm covered with body hair or anything. I just have a lot of muscle.

I'll update my journal tomorrow in the AM with my workout info from tonight and tomorrow's cardio.