View Single Post
  #31   ^
Old Sun, Oct-10-10, 07:18

Plan: Atkins/IF
Stats: 146/126.4/125 Female 5'6"
BF:
Progress: 93%

Hi Candice,
I've been doing the Shred also, but I only do it 2-3 times per week. I also do Zumba 2 times a week and walk 3 miles, one or two time a week. I started at the beginning of September and I did each workout 5 times before moving on to the next level. Now that I've gone through all three levels, I think I might try for 3X per week, doing each level once every week.

I did have some problems with my knees, so I can't do the full intensity on all the moves. For example in level 3, she has you doing jumping lunges (ugh!) I have to do the modified version without the jump.

I found level 2 to be the hardest on the abs. I have had abdominal surgery in the past, and even 3 years later, I have to do modifications to abdominal exercises because it's too much for me.

But overall, I think they're great workouts and I finish the 20 minutes and I really feel like I accomplished something! I'm definately stronger and more toned, however, since I started the more intense workouts, my weight has gone up!! I'm hoping now that my body is getting used to the exercise, I can continue on my downward trend.
Sponsored Links