Old Sat, Jul-22-06, 18:50
Finding the Pieces

Plan: Mishmash
Stats: 365/308.0/185 Female 66
BF:
Progress: 32%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flintstone
Zul...again thank you! Don't know if my friend will go for this...but I've e-mailed it all to her husband. She has a medical background and may scoff at this type of therapy! Heck the blood-letting is doing absolutely NOTHING for her and her condition is advancing. I say its worth a try and I am grateful for your input! Will let you know what she decides!!!

I've finished the "Experiment" thread and have a question. Like I said, DH is on-board with trying this; however, he is a truck-driver and I was reading about the explosive diahrea side effect that some have incurred. Is this someting that would continue throughout the day, continuously, or just during a normal BM? Does it occur in everyone? (I know there are no absolutes). Also, how long would one expect this to continue? This may be one downfall to the program that he just won't be able to work around given his circumstances.
Usually the explosive diarrhea happens when you have to "go". It comes out explosively when you sit on the toilet. Some can hold it for a while. Some cannot. It's not like real diarrhea when you don't know it's coming and can't be far from a toilet, but you do have more frequent BMs.

The symptoms can last for a few days as your body is cleaning out. The more wrong, the more cleaning.

It doesn't happen to everyone.