Finding the Pieces

Plan: Mishmash
Stats: 365/308.0/185 Female 66
BF:
Progress: 32%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flintstone
Thanks so much Zul!!
I can't wait for my order to arrive so we can give this a shot! I'm to assume that Dh should remain on all his meds. Will plan on 3 month check-up, if you think this is often enough.
This protocol will lower bs and bp. He should check both frequently as a reduction in meds will probably be called for after a while. I would hate to have him over medicate.

Quote:
Its very frustrating to have dr throwing pills at you left and right! (DH is on 11 of them). I sat down one night and did research on everything he was taking...and almost every one of them caused a complication of another condition...many raise bs..raise bp, etc. So they write another script! When I presented the dr with my findings...he said..."oh well, its better than not taking it!!" GRRRRR!
I think doctors are only good for mechanics, i.e., injuries. They know bumpkiss about nutrition and drug side effects.

Quote:
A dear friend of my is battling a condition called hemochromatosis, which is excess iron in the blood. BY the time it was diagnosed....damaged has already occured in the liver and spleen. Do you know of any vitamin therapy that may help with this!

Twice a day for at least 8 weeks
2 Vitamin A from fish liver, 10,000 IU
4 Vitamin D, 1,000 IU (more in winter or if you have vitamin D deficiency related problem.
Calcium with magnesium combo totaling 1,800-2,400 mg calcium and 900-1,200 mg magnesium
4 Oregano oil, 150 mg
3 Omega oils (contains borage, flax and fish oils)
400-500 mg milk thistle
400-500 mg dandelion
300-600 mg alpha lipoic acid

The above will detox and heal, the liver can regenerate if supported.

Deb[/QUOTE]