View Single Post
  #21   ^
Old Fri, Apr-13-07, 11:24

Plan: Atkins~Modified
Stats: 173/173/145 Female 5' 6" and growing!
BF:26.6%/
Progress: 0%

Quote:
Originally Posted by camaromom
I tried to quit last year. I gained 8 pounds in 5 days. I couldn't deal with the gain, so I bought a pack and never looked back. I want the surgery because I'm so sick of having people ask me when my baby is due, but I'm not sure that I can handle the nicotene withdrawl. I know that water doesn't help.

Hey there. I am only trying to help. I know that it is a rough road trying to give up those stupid cigarettes. I wish that I had never picked them up again. But, I did. And now I regret it big time!
You have been there to so I guess you know what is a possiblility and what is not when it comes to your body. But, you sound like you really, really want to get your surgery. So, you and you alone have to decide what it more important. You have to want to quit. That is the main thing. Maybe your reasons are all wrong and you have to decide that you have more than one reason to quit. I wish I could help you further but you need to decide on this yourself. If you can get past the initial withdrawls you will do this, and I will support you through the whole process if you want my help.
I believe maybe I have said enough. And, I don't want you to get mad at me.
As I said, I am only trying to help.
I wish you luck and if you need further support on this please visit my journal. I am always willing to help when help is needed.
Maybe we can do this togeather.?
Brenda

Oh I think it is great that you want to have that surgery. I hope that everything works out for you and you can get it. Let me know you outcome.
I am sure you will be very happy. Again Good Luck to you.