View Single Post
  #9   ^
Old Mon, Apr-30-18, 02:50
Monday came.

Plan: my own
Stats: 275/228.6/155 Female 5'4"
BF:ummm . . . ?
Progress: 39%

I agree that sleep and stress are the factors that I need to watch. I usually compensate with extra food, or extra meals.

I find I have to have one-meal-per-day days, usually on the weekends because that's easier to pull off, to get me back on track. If I miss exercise, or cut back on it too much, that can be a problem as well. I've been trying to find my balance, as I'm pretty new to maintenance.

I also pay attention to how it feels to eat too much, and how it feels to eat in moderation. I hope over time this gets to automaticity, but it's not there yet. I remain grateful, and take nothing for granted about this life. I still eat the same foods that got me here, and in roughly the same quantities.

I feel so fortunate to be here, so grateful--I want to have this for the rest of my life. You've seen the mantra: "being fat is hard, losing weight is hard, pick your hard"? Well, for me this is maybe not what people who have never struggled with weight would think of as easy, but I think of it as easy: I watch what I eat, I exercise, I get to be slim. That's a pretty sweet deal.