#24   ^
Old Fri, Jul-15-16, 05:38

Plan: very low carb real food
Stats: 245/125/135 Female 62
BF:
Progress: 109%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Jo
Oh my GOD, that was terrific Janet! Thanks for sharing the linkI can't agree more!

I have loose skin too exactly like Bob showed. Like he says, it's part of life and a matter of perspective!

Seriously, I'd rather have my loose skin that I can hide under regular length shorts and a tank top then have all the fat I had before...

And I have no desire to have surgery to remove it... actually it's all out-of-pocket b/c my insurance wouldn't cover it.

At my age, it's all good b/c I look way better than most of my peers! Just ask me!

I watched the video and agree with Bob. You just have to keep perspective.

Of course I also agree with Jo. I wear regular length shorts and no crop tops exposing my saggy midriff. There's a bit of extra thigh stuff going on slightly below the end of my walking shorts and a bit of upper arm flappiness at the bottom of my short sleeve shirts and t-shirts, but so be it. I'm OK with it.. Not only is surgery expensive and not covered by insurance, it's also dangerous. I lost weight not just to look better but to be healthier. Why risk that with surgery?

I have seen pictures of people with so much loose skin that it may pose significant problems that go beyond looks. That would be a different story.

Jean