#26   ^
Old Mon, Nov-18-13, 22:59

Plan: Suzanne Somers; LC
Stats: 182.5/158/105 Female 5'
BF:Melting!
Progress: 32%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheryl R
Where did everyone go? I'm on day 5 and going strong. I'm having a problem getting up and getting stuff done. Anybody got any motivation ideas to get me up and going each day?

Hi Cheryl! Just busy, I imagine close to the holidays...
I have the same problem when I am home from work, I'm just wiped - but I try to do something fun, something I look forward to. I've been collaging a calendar page for myself for inspiration daily and that gives me a little break and some motivation to move it. I find a model/person I'd like my body to resemble, some fun make up, a healthy food picture, something seasonal like fall leaves and copy a recipe title and success quote on the page from my Suzanne Somers books - they turn out fun and being visually oriented, I do find motivation by doing this daily. I'll also put on a favorite movie/show - if I have to do household things, it's fun to listen to in the background. Or high energy music. Right now I have a Dark Shadows marathon going while I am cooking - Netflix has it on instant. Trying a new recipe is fun as well. I guess the point is the more fun I make things the more I feel like doing.
What do others do?
Kat