View Single Post
  #119   ^
Old Sat, Nov-08-03, 10:31

Plan: my own ~ fasting.
Stats: 178/134/110 Female 4ft.11
BF:
Progress: 65%

Hello Ladies.
It has been a while since i have posted or even looked at site. I think one reson is i have to sign in all time to use. and i have to relook for pass word.
oh well iam here now.
I have been doing atkins.since feb1st.and for Month of Oct was off. i did so bad. Now for last 3 days doing good.
I think it helps to have email buddies to keep u going. i have to exersice and stay with that part.
Today going to walmart. thinking of getting DR> phild wt. book. i like reading diff. diets. i gor south beach but took book. another great book to read is CURVES book. look at their diet.
i sure hope i get to goal wt. of 100lbs by spring.
I hope to to get to 115-120 by Jan. i dont know if i will stay with atkins. trying to stay with it till Jan. but we will see. IT IS a slow wt. program at least for me.
any one like tpo email and do exertsdicing and just to talk how we are doing every day. email me. hope to get back to 125 in couple weeks. was there once. put on 5. but took off now. so i think if i saw sacle 125.it will keep me going. are u gals happy with atkins??and what do u think of all that fat??
i have to get more vit. today to. iam taking cla. to. take care andf hope all get to goal wt. lets help each other. .
janet